Are you coming to join our team? Check out our open positions below.
We are MAE®, a young and fast-growing company born from a simple idea at the kitchen table. On a Friday evening in January 2022, I was having dinner with my girlfriend when she suddenly started talking about a hair dryer. She was very impressed with all the possibilities that the device offered, but shocked when she heard what the hair dryer cost. This was when we started thinking: why is this hair dryer so expensive and can't this be cheaper? It seemed impossible to us that this could not be produced more cheaply. So we decided to do further research and eventually start our own brand called MAE. With the goal of making high-end beauty products available to every woman.
Meanwhile, we are already 2 years on and have grown from an idea at the kitchen table to a real beauty brand. We sell various hair products such as Airstylers, hair dryers and straighteners. Of which we have already sold a total of over 19,000 in the Netherlands and Belgium.
This success we want to continue in the coming year by expanding team and crossing the border into Germany as soon as possible.
The After-sales Specialist ensures that the customer experience is optimal across all channels. Within this role, you will manage all MAE communication channels and ensure that we are accessible at all times and customers are provided with a timely response.
But After-sales specialist is more. In addition to the operational day-to-day tasks, you will also think along in how we can give our customers an even better experience. Think about email campaigns and setting up new systems. But also how can we still keep the operation running as smoothly as possible when we will soon double in the number of incoming orders, emails and so on.
Are you energized by this? At MAE we are looking for a top commercial person to join us. Then apply now via the form or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Goals 2024 After-sales specialist:
- Increase trust-pilot score to: 4.5+
- Collect 1000+ reviews
- set up product reviews
- reduce return rate by 5%
- customer dashboard set up
- customer service germany set up
Additional daily tasks:
- Mail contact with customers
- Telephone contact with customers
What do you bring to MAE?
- You are available 36-40 hours per week and intend to stay for a longer period of time
- You have at least MBO+ working and thinking level
- You speak fluent Dutch and good English
- You are customer and service oriented
- You are good at listening to the customer which enables you to be of good help
- You can empathize well with the customer
- You have ambition to grow
- You think only in solutions
What can you expect from MAE?
- A gross hourly wage of between €2,800 - €3,400 per month based on a 40-hour work week. Salary will be based on education, experience and proven competencies.
- A workplace with lots of positive energy where we are honest and open to each other!
- To be part of a small but rapidly growing company where you are really going to add value.
- Travel reimbursement
- Always the latest hair tools 😉
- Room for your own input, initiatives and ideas. We are always open to that. Whether you work with us for a week, a month or a year. We are growing fast and you are the engine of this growth!
As E-commerce Manager, you will be engaged in broadening our presence in new markets and various sales channels, such as Blokker, Amazon and Kaufland. The focus is on expanding into new territories such as Germany, France and Spain.
We are looking for someone who is driven to set this up and can take responsibility for managing these platforms. Your skills related to software and Internet tools are crucial and previous experience in e-commerce is highly valued.
We are a small but rapidly growing company, which ensures that we are very flexible. This gives you the opportunity to grow with us into more challenging positions.
Your role as E-commerce Manager is vital to our company. You will make an indispensable contribution to achieving our goals.
What we offer:
- An environment to work independently and develop yourself.
- An entrepreneurial team with ambition and fun in their work.
- Opportunity to share in the increase in value of the company.
This is a full-time position for 40 hours per week. The salary indication is €3,200 - €3,800 gross per month based on a 40-hour work week. Salary will be based on education, experience and proven competencies.
Have you become enthusiastic and do you meet the requested qualifications? Then we would like to meet you in the near future and look forward to receiving your resume and short motivation with interest.