If you're looking for a handy hair styling tool, chances are you've come across the term "airwrap." In fact, the Dyson Airwrap is one of the most popular hairstylers on the market right now. But did you know that there is also an alternative: the 5 in 1 airstyler? In this article, we compare these two hairstylers and discuss the pros and cons of both options.
The 5 in 1 airstyler
Let's start with the 5 in 1 airstyler. As the name suggests, this is a hairstyling tool that has five different functions. You can use it to curl, style, blow dry, brush and even create waves on your hair. This makes the 5 in 1 airstyler a very versatile tool that you can use for different hairstyles. A big advantage of the 5 in 1 airstyler is that it is an affordable alternative to the Dyson Airwrap, which is considerably more expensive.
In addition, the 5 in 1 airstyler is easy to use. It has a handle that allows you to hold the tool securely and the buttons are easy to operate. It is also a lightweight tool, so it does not feel heavy in your hand.
Another advantage of the 5 in 1 airstyler is that it is suitable for all hair types. Whether you have thick or thin hair, this tool can be used to create different hairstyles without damaging your hair.
This is what you get with the 5 in 1 airstyler:
- Airstyler 30mm (left)
- Airstyler 30mm (right)
- Smooth brush
- Round brush
- Hair dryer headpiece
- Heat resistant glove
The disadvantage is that the Airstyler does not have a cool button. This ensures that after curling your hair, you cannot give your hair a cool shot which can ensure that your hair stays in shape longer. With the airstyler, you will have to manually switch to the first setting of 35 grade. So this is a little less user friendly compared to the dyson airwrap
The Dyson Airwrap
Now we move on to the Dyson Airwrap. As mentioned earlier, the Dyson Airwrap is one of the most popular hairstylers on the market. It has several attachments that you can use to style your hair and it has a special technology that ensures that your hair is not damaged.
A big advantage of the Dyson Airwrap is that it is a very advanced hairstyling tool. It has different temperature settings and it has an integrated cooling system that allows you to cool your hair at the touch of a button. This ensures that your curls stay in shape longer.
In addition, the Dyson Airwrap comes with a lot more attachments. Here's a list of everything you'll need:
- Airwrap™ long attachment (40mm Ø) for loose, resilient curls and waves in both directions, designed for longer hair
- Airwrap™ long attachment (30mm Ø) for counterclockwise and clockwise curls with volume, designed for longer hair
- Gentle smoothing brush for more control and straightening on fine hair, thanks to improved Coanda airflow
- Round volume brush to add volume deep into hair and shape hair as it dries
- Filter cleaning brush to easily clean the filter
- Smoothing hair dryer with Coanda effect for drying and smoothing hair and hiding bouncing hair with one multifunctional attachment
- Storage box to safely and neatly store the Dyson Airwrap™ multistyler with attachments
- Firm smoothing brush for smoothing hair that frizzes easily, thanks to firm bristles and improved Coanda airflow.
One disadvantage of the Dyson Airwrap is that it is considerably more expensive than the 5 in 1 airstyler. The Dyson airwrap quickly costs 500 euros and this is out of their budget for many people.
If you are looking for a hairstyling tool and you have a large budget, we recommend the Dyson Airwrap. It is of higher quality and gives you even more possibilities to style your hair. If you are looking for an affordable hairstyling tool that allows you to create beautiful curls and is easy to use, then the MAE 5 in 1 airstyler certainly an alternative.